Looking for the Reviews of Best Hydroponic Systems?
Are you tired of growing your plants in soil?
Are you looking for new futuristic alternatives?
ENTER – Best Hydroponic Systems!
Tired of growing your plants in usual garden? READ ON if you want to find out excellent ways to grow your plants indoors while being completely Eco-Friendly.
First of all, for the people who have not heard Hydroponic Systems before – it only sounds complicated!
We are here to provide you will the knowledge of growing plants indoors using Hydroponic systems.
In essence growing plants in the best hydroponic systems means to grow your plants in gravel, sand or liquid with all the nutrients, but without using soil. By using hydroponic system, you can get better and bigger plants without using too much of water. They use only 10 to 20 percent of water compared to usual soil gardening.
Now if you are just starting out, then you might be overwhelmed with the information on the internet about hydroponic systems.
But DON’T WORRY!
We are here to help you out!
We are going to share with you the reviews of the very best and different types of hydroponic systems. Whether you like a simple system or a small one or a large complex one, we have reviewed them all. We also have reviewed automated hydroponic systems which do not need manual watering.
- 1 Best Hydroponic Systems Reviews – Our Choice
- 2 10+Best Hydroponic Systems Reviews And Buyers Guide 2019
- 2.1 General Hydroponics EcoGrower Drip Hydroponic System Review – One of Best hydroponic systems for beginners
- 2.2 Oxygen Pot Systems Hydroponic Grow System Review – Best for multiple growing stations
- 2.3 General Hydroponics GH4120 WaterFarm Complete Hydroponic System Review – Best Budget
- 2.4 Under Current Solo 13 DWC Hydroponic System Review – Worlds first re-circulating Water Culture Hydroponic System
- 2.5 PowerGrow Systems DWC Hydroponic System Review – Highly rated 4+ stars out of 5 on amazon
- 2.6 Viagrow 2 X 4 Complete EBB Hydroponics System Review – Multi plant system
- 2.7 General Hydroponics Power Grower GH4830 Review – Cheap and Efficient Hydroponic System
- 2.8 HTG Supply Bubble Brothers DWC Hydroponic System Review – Hydroponic system that provides best aeration for your plants
- 2.9 General Hydroponics GH4720 Drip Hydroponic System Review – Best-selling hydroponic system of General Hydroponics
- 2.10 Hydro West AquaBuckets DWC Hydroponic System Review – Best hydroponic System which can move cells
- 3 Hydroponic Systems Buyers Guide 2019
- 4 Conclusions and Recommendations
Best Hydroponic Systems Reviews – Our Choice
If you go towards the bottom of this post then you will find a Buyer’s Guide section.
In this buyers guide we have discussed many basic things like: what is a hydroponic system and what are its advantages and disadvantages. Along with that, we have also added all the information you need to kick start your adventure in hydroponics.
There are many different types of hydroponic systems, we have discussed them as well in the buyers guide section of this post.
So, make sure you check that out first if you are a beginner, we recommend you to understand all the basics of hydroponics and then check out the product reviews. There is no point reading the reviews if you do not understand what we are talking of, RIGHT?
Although if you are in a hurry, please have a look at this table to see what products we have reviewed and their general information.
10+Best Hydroponic Systems Reviews And Buyers Guide 2019
Now, lets dive into the reviews. Here’s the first one:
General Hydroponics EcoGrower Drip Hydroponic System Review – One of Best hydroponic systems for beginners
This is the perfect small Hydroponic System for those who have little space available. This is also one of the best hydroponic systems for beginners out there.
General Hydroponics is a well-known company when it comes to manufacturing Complete Hydroponic Systems.
They have been in this business from nearly 40 years! It is also one of the most respected and trusted company in Hydroponic systems field. You will just love their product quality and creativity.
This is a complete hydroponic system, it will provide you with everything that you need to kick start hydroponic growing. You will also get FREE plant nutrients pack along with all other accessories. You just have to buy the seeds and you will be good to go.
Please have a look at the Video to see how to mix the Flora nutrient pack.
The nutrient pack they provide you is called the Flora Series by the company. It is a unique 3-part nutrient and you can tailor the mixing ratios of these 3 parts according to your crop.
So how does EcoGrower work?
Well, the company calls it their own spider drip system. What happens is that your plants get a continuous drip of nutrients solution. The all time running pump provides necessary air pressure to the drip system. The nutrient solution will penetrate the growing medium and will be back into the nutrient solution reservoir with all the collected oxygen.
This EcoGrower is equipped with a total of 6 growing stations which are installed in a single modular unit. You can grow big plants in each unit easily. The total dimensions of this indoor hydroponic system are 26 X 23 X 18 inches. The total weight is 30.5 pounds.
This, one of the best hydroponic systems company also provide you with an innovative feature i.e. the blue supply line. This supply line makes it very easy to see the level of nutrient solution. The blue supply line also works great as a drain out system. Although the product has a tank capacity of 17 gallons, the company recommend filling it to just 13 gallons.
This is a hydroponic system for beginners, you can easily understand everything they have written in their instructional manual. They have provided step by step instruction on how to set up the hydroponic system.
Tip/Caution – Make sure you drain and clean out the tank every 1 to 2 weeks.
Oxygen Pot Systems Hydroponic Grow System Review – Best for multiple growing stations
Looking for a cool EBB type Best hydroponic system?
Then this Oxygen Pot Systems product is worth checking out.
Oxygen pot systems is a company that is very good at making indoor hydroponic grow systems of all types and sizes. Their kits provide you with everything that you need to grow plants and maximize their yields. Even the designers of this best hydroponic systems have 20 years of experience in testing and researching the hydroponic system.
The whole EBB hydroponic system comes with a 5-year warranty and overflow protection. This shows that the quality and design of this best hydroponic system is outstanding.
It also incorporates USA made digital controller unit. What that does is, it will allow you to set and fill rain cycles down to the second. You can even adjust the water levels to any desired height by using the adjustable float switches.
You can highly customize it, along with that you will definitely love the automation it provides. As you can see in the picture, the green pots are made of breathable fabric. These types of pots encourage air pruning. It gives more oxygen to the roots so that the plant uptakes more nutrients.
Most of the pots you will on the market will be made out of plastics. But breathable pots allow the plant to improve its health and increases the drainage. By using one the best hydroponic systems of Oxygen pot company, you will supercharge your plants growth rate, prevent diseases and increase yields.
This hydroponic gardening system can expand up to 18 sites with the included 66-gallon collapsible reservoir. The Gro-commander controller module comes with outputs which will allow you to extent the system to 36 sites. You will get 6 buckets with the purchase and if you like then you can buy addons of 6 buckets to have your desired system.
We will undoubtedly give this best automated hydroponic system full marks for flexibility, customizability and expandability. The overall weight of this best hydroponic system for weed is 41 pounds.
Note – having more than 18 growing sites will require you to buy an additional larger capacity collapsible reservoir.
This is General Hydroponics Best selling complete hydroponic system. It has been rated a 4.1 star by more 50 happy customers. Let look at why you should invest in this complete hydroponic system.
This is one of the best hydroponic systems which is specially designed to provide you with long service life. The overall squared design will allow you to pack more of these together to create big growing installations. This is also an indoor hydroponic system which can be used to grow excellent quality marijuana plants.
Another reason to buy this is that it is very simple to use even for a beginner and is also a cheap hydroponic system. So, if you are on a tight budget then this might be a wise choice.
It is a single plant system, so you can grow your favourite plant indoors even if you live in urban areas. It includes everything you need, you just have to start! Also, it includes a FREE pack of nutrients as well.
The whole kit is lightproof, so you won’t have any algae/mold problem. You can even see the water level without opening the lid. Once your plants roots are mature enough, you can use the adjustable pump to pump up oxygen to your plants roots.
The reservoir capacity is 4 gallons and the growing chamber is of 2 gallons, giving your plants root enough room to growth and thrive. You can grow all kinds of plants in it, from small to big plants. Every unit can work on its own but you can even attach multiple units to make a large configuration.
Under Current Solo 13 DWC Hydroponic System Review – Worlds first re-circulating Water Culture Hydroponic System
Let us present to you this All in one DWC hydroponic system. This is one of the best DWC hydroponic systems out there. Many professionals already used it around the world. The package includes everything that you will need to start growing plants.
The whole commercial hydroponic system is designed to be easy to use and require very low maintenance.
You get a porthole lid installed in the bucket, to allow you to quickly take a peek at the root system. This feature makes it very easy to see if there is low/high water level in there, so you can adjust it accordingly. Also, this system saves your time because now you have to change the water very less frequently as the water is constantly recirculating.
You can even attach a few of these together to enlarge the number of growing sites, we have attached a video below for you to see how a multi bucket system works.
This Under Current Solo 13 is the world first recirculating water culture hydroponic system. It literally circulates hundreds of gallons of solution per hour under your plants roots.
The innovative under current technology supercharges your water solution with dissolved oxygen, which creates a hyper aerobic condition. pH and EC are uniformly maintained throughout the entire system by ensuring constant 24/7 nutrient circulation.
Perpetual fluid motion is achieved by applying peripheral negative pressure though an inline Danner Mag Drive pump. This pump thrusts the nutrients back to the return module and from there the solution is drawn from module to subsequent module.
By this way, your plant roots have nutrients available to them all the time, which will result in faster growth rate, larger plants and better yields.
The overall size of this DWC hydroponic system is 16 X 13 X 19 inches with a 13-gallon water reservoir capacity. The weight of the unit is 10 pounds. With the purchase you will get a 1-year limited warranty as well.
Check this out – Additionally, they have a large collection of FAQs on their website if you have doubts regarding the usage.
PowerGrow Systems DWC Hydroponic System Review – Highly rated 4+ stars out of 5 on amazon
If you are growing large kinds of cannabis like Big Bud and Brian Berry Cough then this is a very good choice for you.
Or if you are an absolute beginner and don’t want to spend a lot of money then this is one of the cheapest hydroponics systems on the market right now.
This cheap hydroponic system comes with an FDA approved bucket which has a 5 gallons size to hold the nutrients and a 6-inch net pot basket lid for your plants. This best hydroponic system is very easy to use and assemble. You will be ready up and running in no time without much effort. This is a complete hydroponic system so you will have everything that you need to start growing your plants.
As your plants roots are going to be immersed in the nutrient solution with plentiful oxygen, the root system of your plants will become healthier and will grow faster. As a result, your plants will grow faster and will produce more yields. You will also get a blue water level indicator and a bucket drain as well.
The weight and the dimensions of this cheap hydroponic system are 6.3 pounds and 16 X 12 X 12 inches respectively.
With the purchase of this complete hydroponic system you will get a 1-year manufacturer’s USA warranty.
Viagrow 2 X 4 Complete EBB Hydroponics System Review – Multi plant system
If you want to grow multiple plants at a time then this might be a very good choice for that.
With this EBB hydroponic system, you can grow 10 plants together. You can even get bigger or smaller versions of this best hydroponic system.
This indoor hydroponic system comes with all the necessary accessories that you would need to start growing your own plants (except seeds and lighting). It is very simple and easy to set it up and assemble.
The automated EBB and flow hydroponic method will reduce your work by automatically providing your plants with water, nutrients and oxygen.
A timer is also provided to you for this purpose. This automatic watering will result in increase of plants growing rates, increased nutritional values, higher yields and better flavors and fragrances.
This is a 2 X 4 feet model of the hydroponic system. They also sell 2 X 2, 3 X 3 and 4 X 4 models as well. So, depending on the amount of plants you want to grow, you can choose the desired model.
When purchasing this complete hydroponic system, you will get ten 1-gallon nursery pots and a 20-gallon reservoir.
The total dimension of this best hydroponic system is 48 X 26 X 43.5 inches and the total weight is 40 pounds.
General Hydroponics Power Grower GH4830 Review – Cheap and Efficient Hydroponic System
This Power grower from General Hydroponics is a complete standalone hydroponic system. It is suitable to both the beginners as well as the professional growers. It is also one of the best indoor hydroponic system.
You can pair up this power grower with any other hydroponic system as well., the hexagonal shape contributes towards saving a lot of growing space when packing multiple units together.
The overall dimension of this cheap hydroponic system is 15 X 15 X 15 and the total weight is only 19 pounds. As it is compact and light weight, you can easily move it around and even place it on shelves.
Another good feature of this indoor hydroponic system is that it is full customizable and expandable. You can connect it to other similar power growers or even other hydroponic systems as well. This product is fully compatible with General hydroponics controller systems as well.
This is one of the best hydroponic systems that General Hydroponics make and it does not use a lot of energy and also produces little waste. The Deep-water culture DWC hydroponic system uses very little water and needs very little maintenance. Making it one of the best hydroponic systems for beginners.
The overall capacity of the bucket is of 3 gallons and you can grow any size plants in it, be it small ones of a big plant. The single chamber on the top will grow your plants and the section below it will act as a water reservoir. You will also get a free nutrients pack called the flora kit with the purchase.
HTG Supply Bubble Brothers DWC Hydroponic System Review – Hydroponic system that provides best aeration for your plants
This Bubble brothers hydroponic system has 6 buckets and operates on DWC hydroponic system method. If you are just starting out or upgrading your set up, this cheap hydroponic system will help you get better results in no time.
The one thing that makes this indoor hydroponic system good is “aeration”. The manufacturer uses a large 951 gallons per hour commercial pump and 2-inch high quality air stones to pump air to your plants. Both these things provide you plants with proper oxygenation and diffusion which is very much needed for rapid growth of plants.
The company has their own RhizoCore bucket lids. These RhizoCore bucket lids have a super aerated center channel which will provide nutrient solution and oxygen to the core parts of the plant roots.
You can plant 6 big pants in these buckets in a high-quality clay pebble growing medium. These 3.5-gallon capacity buckets will help you grow better plants with excellent yields. The size of the bucket is 6 inches with the net pot lid.
In the market right now, this is one of the best marijuana hydroponic system. People are loving it and are rushing to buy it as it does not cost a lot. It is very affordable to the beginner as well.
The instructional manual that is provided with this best hydroponic system is very clear and shows the steps you need to set it up. All the accessories will be included in the pack.
You pay very less for the product and on top of that, this best hydroponic system requires very low maintenance. Even if you are a first-time user of hydroponic system, you will have no problems setting it up.
The air pump provided with the pack works at 41 watt and 42amps@120v.
The weight of this package is 31 pounds.
General Hydroponics GH4720 Drip Hydroponic System Review – Best-selling hydroponic system of General Hydroponics
Looking to buy a very good hydroponic system for your gardening?
Then let us show you this General Hydroponics GH4720 far controller set up. This setup uses drip hydroponic system method. It will give you full control over the amount of nutrients and water to provide to your plants. It also helps plants to grow quicker compared to traditional soil growing method.
There are 8 buckets provided in this setup. You can use less number of bucket if you do not want to use them all. Each buckets capacity is 1.4 gallons which makes the bucket suitable for various different types of plants.
The large water reservoir that is provided has a capacity of 12 gallons. It will keep water for up to a week if you have planted large plants. if you have planted smaller plants then it can keep water supply constant for up to 2 weeks.
The controller unit has a capacity of 8 gallons. It is also a very low maintenance unit so you don’t have to worry about it frequently. Thanks to the controller unit of this best hydroponic system, you don’t have to do the work. It will automatically provide nutrients and water to the plants. you even get a free Flora nutrients pack with the purchase.
You can actually upgrade this complete hydroponic system to a 12 modules hydroponic system by adding more buckets to the setup. All the nutrients that you all to the reservoir are circulated through General Hydroponics own Dual Diaphragm Air Pump.
If you want to fit this best hydroponic system inside a 3 X 3 or a 4 X 4 grow tent, then you can easily do so by arranging the buckets inside your tent. If you want to have a look at the very best 3 X 3 or 4 X 4 grow tents of 2019 then go HERE.
The total weight of the kit is 43.3 pounds.
Hydro West AquaBuckets DWC Hydroponic System Review – Best hydroponic System which can move cells
Looking for a hydroponic system that is compatible with different size spaces?
Well this Hydro west Aquabucket is compatible with 3 X 3 grow tents, 4 X 4 grow tents and even 5 X 5 grow tents. You can adjust the plant spacing at any time.
The one unique feature!
The best feature of this DWC hydroponic system is that during the growth cycle of a plant, if you want to move the cell then you are provided with means to do it. Using Superior Cell Tethered Technology, you can move each cell by 2 inches in any direction. This will allow you to increase the wattage and footprint whenever you like.
This is a RDWC meaning recirculating direct water culture system, it uses the reservoir to provide water to many buckets at the same time. It circulated oxygen rich nutrient solution to the plants every minute of the day. The mixing cell of this hydroponic system has 200 mesh filters attached inside it.
This best hydroponic system is designed for providing water quickly to the plants and changing it effortlessly. Constant circulation and changing of water will make sure that it has maximum oxygen and nutrients in it.
You will get a total of 4 growing sites and 1 controller unit to control water and nutrient solution. These 5 buckets are made out of very high-quality food grade materials.
The main bucket with the nutrient solution is called the heart (mixing cell), and from there the nutrient solution travel to every other bucket and is gathered back into heat by gravity. Meanwhile the air stone provide all the other buckets with fresh air, oxygenating the roots.
The total weight of the package is only 20 pounds, it will increase considerably after you add the water though. You do not have to worry about the assembly as most of the things are pre-assembled. For example: holes are already drilled, grommets are installed and tubing fitting are already attached.
Hydroponic Systems Buyers Guide 2019
Welcome to the Hydroponic system Buyers Guide 2019.
Here we will explain everything related to hydroponic systems in detail.
If you are beginner then you should certainly read this guide and then make purchases then after.
Guys at Wikipedia have a very detailed page about hydroponics, please go HERE to check it out!
So, let us start out with the most basic question:
What is a hydroponic system?
Hydroponics basically means growing plants without using soil. Plants are grown in either water or other growing mediums like rock wool, pebbles, gravel, clay, perlite, vermiculite or peat moss. Having the root of the plant in direct contact with water or nutrients can be very helpful in increasing the growth rate and the yield of the plants.
Plants do not necessarily need soil, instead they just a medium on which they can hang on and gather the nutrients and water. So, hydroponics is an innovative method to provide the root with enough support and lots of oxygen, water and nutrients.
Constant exposure to water, nutrients and oxygen will lead to many benefits like faster grow times and higher yields.
Growing plants without soil has many advantages. Let us look at the pros and cons of hydroponics:
- You can get up to 30% more yield by using hydroponics.
- Hydroponic uses approximately only 20% water when compared to traditional soil growing.
- You can get up 25 % faster growth rate.
- Plants do not have to grow roots in search of water or nutrients, so the plants have to spend less energy growing roots.
- Hydroponics is easy and clean and requires little effort.
- You can grow your plants anywhere, you do not need a garden or a patio. Any spare space inside your room can be used for hydroponic system gardening.
- All the soil-born viruses, fungi, insects and diseases are eliminated.
- As there are no or fewer insects inside your home or grow tent, you do not have to use any kind of pesticide. This will benefit you as well as the environment. (you might face fungus or bacteria or root rot in a hydroponic system)
- Have complete control over the pH levels.
- You do not need to prepare the soil or add manure.
- Time saver – as a lot of hydroponic system nowadays are automated, you do not need to keep monitoring things like watering and checking water levels.
- You do not have to keep on clearing the weeds that grow in soil.
- Plants grown with hydroponics are generally healthier and consistent.
- You do not have to worry about the weather as you would be able to control the environment inside you home or a grow tent.
- You can make better use of the space and resources.
- If you are transplanting the little plants then hydroponics will make your life much easier.
- You can grow crops all year round irrespective of the weather outside.
- Learning hydroponics is a slow process. It might be hard for a complete beginner to understand everything at start. We recommend you to follow growing videos and guides on the internet for help.
- You would need some technical knowledge about the devices that are going to come with the hydroponic systems.
- There are debates going on that hydroponics is not completely organic way of growing plants as they do not get the microbiomes from the soil.
- When you are using a hydroponic system, you have water and electricity in close proximity. Always be very careful when handling electricity near water.
- Power cuts: as the whole system depends on electricity, if you get a power cut then you risk damaging your plants. the plants could die out within several hours if you cut out the electricity from a hydroponic system.
- It is a costly investment. When you start out, you would need to buy seeds, lighting, ventilation devices, nutrients, pumps and many more things. So, it takes the initial cost a little high. But do not worry, once you set up the hydroponic system then you would just need nutrients and electricity to keep it running.
Here are some tips before you start out growing crops using hydroponics:
- Many professional growers recommend beginners to practise before trying hydroponics. You can grow plants in soil to get a feel and some experience.
- You can grow cheap plants like lettuce or tomatoes before jumping into growing costly plants like cannabis.
- Practising before starting out will help you to eliminate all your rookie mistakes and will give you enough experience.
What things would need to start growing your plants in a hydroponic system?
- A decent space for growing your plants. You can grow them in open or inside a grow tent. If you are not sure about grow tent then please go HERE and check out our best grow tent reviews and buyers guide 2019
- Light that mimic sunlight if you are growing plants indoors. We have a written a very good post of best Grow lights reviews and also the grow light buyers guide. You can click here to check it out
- A growing medium. This can be anything like coco peat, rock wool etc.
- Thermometer or hygrometer to check the temperature and humidity
- Pots or containers
- pH tester for checking acid levels
- Nutrients pack
- Water source
- PPM tester to check the nutrition level
- Seed of the plants you wish to grow
- Proper ventilation
- Timers to control the lighting systems and the pump. Usually if you purchase a decent hydroponic system then you will get a timer with it
What kind of plants can you grow in hydroponic systems?
- Vegetable: you can grow vegetables like lettuce, beans, beets, broccoli and many more.
- Flowers: you can grow almost all kind of flower plants in a hydroponic system. You just have to make sure they get proper light and temperature.
- Herbs: the easiest of all are herbs. Any beginner can grow herbs in a hydroponic system easily and they would undoubtedly thrive.
- MOST IMPORTANT: you can grow Cannabis as well XD!! When you grow cannabis in a hydroponic environment, it does not have to spend a lot of energy developing its roots as it constantly gets all the oxygen and nutrient it needs. Therefore, you get a plant which has better and bigger buds.
Types of hydroponic systems
There are six main types of hydroponic system:
- EBB and Flow
- Deep water culture
- Nutrient film technique
In this post we showed you product reviews of mainly EBB, DWC and DRIP hydroponic systems. Therefore, let us explain briefly the workings of each type of hydroponic system:
- Deep water culture systems – in this type of hydroponic system, the roots of the plants are submerged in water. As the roots need constant supply of oxygen, air bubblers or air stones are placed inside the water to make sure that high level of oxygen is maintained in the water.
- Drip system – this system has growing medium inside which the roots grow. The growing medium can be anything like rockwool or cocopeat or peat moss etc. the overall aim of this method is to drip water-nutrient mixture to the plant in a continuous and uniform manner. Make sure that you do not drown the plants while giving them continuous water dripping water.
- EBB systems – in this type of system, the roots are inside a growing medium like rock wool or clay. Water is periodically added to provide all the nutrients to the roots. Notice that this type of system takes up more water than the others.
Now that you know a lot about hydroponic systems, you may be thinking about checking out the products online.
Do you know what to look for in a Hydroponic system?
Let us share some basic things that you need to look for when buying a hydroponic system for yourself.
- Type: have you decided what type of hydroponic system you want? As we have discussed different types of systems and their pros and cons, you can decide on a system that is suitable to your usage.
- Weight: when you buy any hydroponic system, one important thing to check out is its weight. If you are going to place the system on a shelf then you should buy a lightweight hydroponic system. Keep in mind that once you add the water in a system, its weight is going to increase. So, choose carefully depending on where you are going to place it and if you are going to move it around frequently.
- Bucket size: this is measured in gallons. You would see the bucket size mentioned in all the hydroponic systems. This is done to give you a rough idea as to how big a plant you can plant in it. You do not want to grow a very big plant in a small bucket, as it is going to outgrow it. Think about the size of the plants you are going to grow and then choose the bucket size.
- Customization and expandability: checkout if you can use the give hydroponic system with other systems or not. Suppose you buy a 5-bucket hydroponic system and then you want to extent it after some time, then the system you bought should be capable of doing it. Most of the system you will see online are capable of expanding into more buckets. Expanding buckets can sometimes means that you have to buy additional pumps and other accessories. So, think it through and plan ahead before purchasing a hydroponic system.
- Water reservoir capacity: some kits have smaller water reservoir capacity meaning you have to fill up the water tanks more frequently. If you buy a hydroponic system with a large water capacity then you do not have to worry about watering for up to 2 weeks.
- Noise: if you have a single plant hydroponic system then the pump would not make noise but if you are buying a large hydroponic system which has multiple growing sites then the pumps would make much more noise. Therefore, depending on your needs and noise requirements make a suitable choice.
OK, so now you know everything about hydroponic systems! We hope we have helped you clear all the doubts about hydroponics. If you have any questions then you can contact us and we would be glad to help you out.
Conclusions and Recommendations
So you read all the reviews.
Possibly you have already made up your mind about which hydroponic system to buy, awesome! Go ahead to buy it and start growing that weed XD
Just in case, you have not yet decided or are confused, let us step in and help you out.
So, if you just want 1 growing site and you wont to focus on single plant, then you should definitely go with the General Hydroponics GH4120 WaterFarm Complete Hydroponic System.
It is ideal for a beginner and is very easy to use. you will be able to grow any size plant in it and you also get free nutrients pack. you can trust General hydroponics when it comes to manufacturing decent quality products. so go ahead and try it out!
Some of you might want to grow multiple plants together at a time, then we would recommend you to buy the General Hydroponics GH4720 Drip Hydroponic System. It is the best selling Hydroponic system of General Hydroponics.
You would be able to upgrade this setup to a 12 bucket setup easily by buying additional buckets. Along with the Free Flora series nutrition pack you will also get a smart controller to make this system truly automated. you can grow 8 plants at a time with this setup and you also get all the necessary equipment with it. Just get some seeds, growing medium and water! Buy it today to start out on a journey of hydroponics.
Are you looking to buy the cheapest one? Then PowerGrow Systems Deep Water Culture DWC Hydroponic System is for you. It cost less than $40, and is highly rated on amazon.
Perfect for a single cannabis plant, this system gives you a 1 year warranty as well. for this price you will all the accessories as well, isn’t that a really good bargain? Go ahead buy it and try to experiment and learn. Once you are confident in your hydroponics skills then you can step up and buy multi bucket hydroponic systems.
We hope we have helped you choose the perfect system for yourself, please always research and check out the reviews before buying any hydroponic systems online.